Vee Technologies Weekend Walk-In Drive for Medical Coding Trainees – Salem
Date: 24th & 25th Dec 2021
Total Number of Vacancies : 1000+
MEDICAL CODING TRAINEES
Designation: Medical Coding Trainee
Specialty: HCC, IP DRG, Surgery, ED/E&M, Radiology, ED Facility & Anesthesia
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Location: Salem
Walk-in Date: December 24th & 25th | Time: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the ED Facility Coding
- Code records by following prescribed coding standards such as ICD-9/ ICD-10 and CPT
- Work towards Service Levels and meet the productivity and quality requirements
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the Coding
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes for the patient charts
- Adherence to the company’s Coding Compliance policy/plan internal and External (clients)
- To improve the performance based on the feedback provided by the reporting manager
- Prepare and maintain status reports
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- High – trust environment.
- Fun, diverse, and open-minded teammates.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning.
BSc. (Nursing, Bio – Technology, Bio – Chemistry, Micro Biology, Applied Biology) Bio – Informatics), B. E. ( BioMedical, Bio – Medical Engineer, D Pharma / B Pharma/M Pharma
Designation : Medical Coding Trainee
Experience 0 to 1 years
Job Location: Salem
Walk-In Venue: 14, IT/ITES ELCOT SEZ, Jagir Ammapalaya Village, Suramangalam, Tamil Nadu 636302. Landmark: Near Manipal Hospital
- Sudaroli Chokkalingam ;9597857319 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Umamaheswari Balu : 9551718586 email@example.com
- Saravanan Ramesh 9901326413
Join our Vee Technologies family and take the next step towards an amazing career!
For more information visit: https://tinyurl.com/mwduxvn
Disclaimer – Ver Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), pender identity, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations Selection is purely based on ment and the candidate’s ability to perform the expected dutis.