COD RESEARCH Recruitment Notification for Clinical Data management Department Working personals
Department Name: Clinical Data Management
Positions: Clinical Programmer (RAVE) – CDM
- Assist in developing, validating, and maintaining clinical databases for clinical trials using a variety of validated software applications
- Provide complete and accurate documentation of study databases consistent with company standard operating procedures (SOPS), study protocols and related data management plans.
- Build and validate data entry screens (Electronic Data Capture (EDC))
- Implement and test data quality checks in accordance with the study data validation manual.
- Implement and test custom functions in support of data validation manual specifications or eCRF matrix
- Assist in development of study specification documentation, including but not limited to data validation manual and eCRF Matrix
- Utilize copies of like database elements from library structures or other similar studies during builds.
- Assist in management of user access to clinical databases, Development and integration of RAVE RTMS system
- Participate in writing departmental documentation (e.g. training documents, process guidance) Participate in other clinical programming and data management activities, as required, Adhere to all aspects of COD quality system
- Comply with COD’s data integrity and business ethics requirements, Perform other duties as assigned
How To Apply :-
Interested & Eligible Candidates Sent your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, you can visit our website with this link down below. www.cod-research.com