pharmacist position at the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti in South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India. The post provides comprehensive information about the job requirements, responsibilities, qualifications, selection process, and general information for candidates.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No. of Openings: 6 (UR-3; SC-1, OBC(A)-1, ST-1)
Job Type: Contractual
Location: South 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- pm
South 24 Parganas District Health & Family Welfare Samity is seeking qualified pharmacists for different programs under the National Health Mission for various blocks and municipalities in South 24 Parganas District. The position is purely on a contractual basis.
- Dispensing medicines to patients as prescribed by the doctors.
- Maintaining stock and inventory of medicines and other medical supplies.
- Ensuring proper storage and maintenance of drugs and equipment.
- Checking and maintaining records of medicines received and dispensed.
- Educating patients and their families about the correct usage and dosage of medicines.
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of the pharmacy.
- The candidate should have a Two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
- The candidate should be registered as a category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- The candidate must have proficiency in Bengali and must be efficient in computers including MS Office and Internet.
- Higher qualifications will be given weightage.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 40 years (as of 1st January)
The selection process will be based on academic scores (Pharmacy – Diploma/ Degree) and a computer test. Candidates who score a minimum of 50% on the computer test will qualify for the next round. The final selection will be made based on the total marks obtained in both rounds.
General Information for the Applicants / Candidates:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Incomplete or improperly filled application forms are liable to be canceled.
- The Essential Qualification mentioned is the minimum, and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection.
- The originals of each of the documents mentioned in the job post must be brought for verification whenever asked for.
- Online Registration Number should be retained by all applicants for future reference. The employer is not liable to give any information regarding the online Registration no. in the future.
- The recruitment process will be done as per the relevant Terms of Reference (TOR) issued by the Competent Authority or the District
- Level Selection Committee (NHM), which is applicable for that particular post.
- In case of any anomalies or discrepancies during any stage in the selection process, applications will be treated as canceled.
- If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your online application form and all relevant documents (self-attested) in hard copies by hand along with a demand draft at the time of Document Verification, which will be intimated in due time.
Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given on Departmental Website (wbhealth.gov.in / recruitment) from 29.04.2023 to 08.05.2023 for the mentioned posts. Only online applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be canceled. Any eligible candidates willing to apply for more than one post will have to submit a separate application and separate demand draft for each post accordingly.
Application fees of Rs. 100/- (50% for reserved categories) are to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft issued from any Nationalized Bank in favor of” District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas ” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
All the essential and desirable qualifications must be completed on or before the date of the online application. Hard copies need not send to the office of the Undersigned. Printed online application form and the self-attested photocopies of the essential testimonials along with the original Demand Draft need to be submitted at the time of documents submission & verification, which will be intimated later.
Last Date: 08.05.2023