Syneohealth Pharmacovigilance Job vacancy details 2021
Work From home Pharmacovigilance Jobs
Post Name – Safety & Pharmacovigilance operations Specialist
Experience – Minimum 2 Years
Qualification & SKill
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist, computer science or other technology related field (technical role) ,or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Safety Database systems and moderate medical terminology required
- Excellent knowledge of ICH guidelines and regulations relating to safety and pharmacovigilance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint), email (Outlook), and internet. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to make effective decisions
- Manage multiple priorities
- Minimal travel may be required
Criteria to apply:
Minimum 2 year of experience working on Argus database.
User level knowledge of Argus
Experience on case processing.
Good to have edit experience for a Power Bi application.