Pfizer Health care India Pvt Ltd Recruitment Notification details 2021
Department :- Regulatory affairs
Position :- TRAINEE Executive
Location :- Chennai
Job Description :-
Manages day-to-day regulatory activities associated with assigned Annual Reports within agreed upon timelines under the Team Lead guidance and supervision.
- Reviews changes made during the reporting period for completeness and accuracy. Develops initial Annual Report regulatory strategy while considering registered content and seeks endorsement by the CMC GRL.
- Authors and/or compiles CMC contributions based on changes made during the appropriate reporting period, i.e. Module 1 & 3 under the guidance from Team Lead and CMC GRL as appropriate and within agreed timelines.
- Reviews all appropriate systems for post approval changes submitted and approved along with commitments made and fulfilled
- Reviews technical/supportive information for submission to support AR changes
- Manages and reviews stability contributions for accuracy and consistency with commitments
- Reviews and applies pertinent US regulatory guidelines to confirm Annual Reportable filing classifications.
- Develops technical justification of change for agency submission as needed
- Updates impacted dossier components as needed
- Coordinates M3.2.R Ancillary documents as needed
- Escalates delays in timelines and flags identified risks to the CMC GRL and/or appropriate leadership
- Coordinates internal document review and sign off.
Click below link :-