LABCORP Drug Development Job Vacancy Details 2021
Post Name – Assistant Clinical Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
Certified in Clinical Data Management or Advanced PostbGraduate Program in Clinical Research & Management (Preferred)
University/College Degree (Life Science preferred), or certification in allied health profession from an appropriate accredited institution.
Experience – 0-6 months of work experience in clinical research
In Lieu of the above requirement, candidate with one (1) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in Pharmaceutical or CRA Industries may be considered
- Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Complete required trainings according to timelines.
- Review and action queries on an ongoing basis and update database appropriately.
- Maintain Data Management related operational data flows.
- Review reports and take actions as defined in the DMP or eCRF review manual.
- Perform ongoing and final consistency checks, data listings review as defined in the DMP and eCRF Review Manual.
- Ensure that all Data Management activities are conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Support Quality control checks for the trial.
- Other duties as assigned by study management